GoodKnight Home Care Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of your information
This information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and to assist in the development of our services and is used in the following ways:
- To provide you with information on our company and its services.
- To comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- To inform you of any changes to the website, product changes and our service offerings.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- When someone visits www.goodknighthomecare.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
The data we hold about you is your data and you have the following rights in respect of the personal Data we hold about you:
- Right to Access-You can ask for a copy of the personal Data we hold about you.
- Correction Right-If you believe any of the information, we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct the information by providing us with updated information. You can also ask us to delete any information and we will do so as long as we are not prevented from doing so be regulation or law.
- Right to Erasure-You have the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to Restrict Our Use of Your Data-In some circumstances you have the right to block or limit us from the way we use your Data.
- Right of Objection to Processing-You have the right to object to or company processing your personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability-The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to Object-The right to object to the use of your Data.
Storing Your Personal Data
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can if required request a copy of any information we hold about you which is subject to a nominal charge to cover administration costs.
Goodknight Home Care on (01249) 656665 or email@example.com