We’re looking to recruit some great new carers of all ages; people with the right values and behaviours to work as part of our friendly care service – Could this be you?
Would you like to meet new people, stay active and give something back to your community? Our clients need and appreciate people like you. Come and be part of the GoodKnight Home Care Family, where Care is First.
About the Role:
There are currently positions in and around: Chippenham, Melksham, Corsham and surrounding villages
As a Carer you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards of care and support.
- Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
- Assisting clients with getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
- Light household tasks.
- Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence.
Successful Carers need to be caring, compassionate & empathetic. We provide the support and training to help you focus on building relationships with your clients, their families and your colleagues.
What we offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay, with a new starter rate of £10.50 to £12.75 per hour
- Paid mileage
- All training paid as standard
- Paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
- Excellent pay on bank holidays
- Support to work towards and achieve Diplomas and further care qualifications
- Opportunities for career development, with many of our carers going on to be Key Carers and Care Co-ordinators within GoodKnight Home Care.
- Free Uniform
- Free enhanced DBS
Whether you are an experienced Carer or fancy a change in career and believe you have the empathy for this exciting and rewarding career we would love to hear from you!